The Television and Broadcasting course has been designed to allow us as students to develop a broad range of skills. In addition to producing our live broadcasts throughout the year, we have been creating our own short documentary film. We decided to base ours on a local pub, The Fawcett Inn, ...
- ‘Time at the Bar’ Documentary 28 April 2017
- On Air: My First Radio Showreel 26 April 2017
- Celebrating our Unsung Heroes 14 March 2017
- What does a Director do? 08 March 2017
- ‘Student Goes From BBC Work Experience to Freelance Reporter Whilst Still At Uni’ 16 February 2017
Shall replenish. Tree doesn’t face. There which creepeth multiply fish unto of Seed. Behold made two Rule divided. Fruit form.