Camera kit... check! Notepad and pen... check! Add a press pass, crib sheets for the candidates and some emergency sugar-filled rations to get you through the night, and you’ve got possibly everything you’d need to report on one of the 2015 General Election counts. Okay there’s a bit more to it than that. The night of the 7th of ...
- ‘Time at the Bar’ Documentary 28 April 2017
- On Air: My First Radio Showreel 26 April 2017
- Celebrating our Unsung Heroes 14 March 2017
- What does a Director do? 08 March 2017
- ‘Student Goes From BBC Work Experience to Freelance Reporter Whilst Still At Uni’ 16 February 2017
Shall replenish. Tree doesn’t face. There which creepeth multiply fish unto of Seed. Behold made two Rule divided. Fruit form.